Here’s a sumptuous SunButter® treat to celebrate a great test grade or a victory on the soccer field. It’s so good that it will become part of your “good job” traditions!
SUNBUTTER® BLONDIES RECIPE
Makes 9-12 bars
1 stick melted butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup SunButter®
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking powder
3 ½ oz dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine melted butter with brown sugar.
3. Add eggs, stirring until combined.
4. Add SunButter® and vanilla extract.
5. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to the wet mixture.
6. Gently stir in chocolate and seeds.
7. Spread into an 8 x 8 baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Cool in pan. Slice into desired sizes.
RECIPE AND STYLING BY SELENA ORKWIS / PHOTOGRAPHY BY LAURA PETRILLA