Our Summer Baby, Low Carb Cocktail, inspired by the Jonas Brothers’ recent pop hit, is the 18th cocktail in our 2023 Summer Concert Series. An appropriate title for a cocktail that, like the song lyrics state, “feels like summer.”
Summer Baby Cocktail Recipe
3 oz Ketel One Vodka
1 or 2 oz (based on preference) Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka
2 oz honey peach Simple Syrup (recipe below)
1/3 tsp Wicked Blue Citrus Mio
4-6 oz Zero Sugar Sprite
Garnish: lemon wheel and tiny clothespin
- Add crushed ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the vodkas, honey peach simple syrup, wicked blue, and citrus Mio.
- Shake vigorously until ice crystals form on the shaker.
- Pour into a Collins glass half filled with crushed ice and finish with zero sugar Sprite. Add your lemon wheel with a tiny clothespin.
Honey Peach Simple Syrup
2 cups water
3 large peaches
½ cup honey (can add more if you like it sweeter)
- Cut the peaches, remove the pit, then dice the peaches into small cubes.
- In a small saucepan, add the water and diced peaches and bring to a soft boil.
- Remove from heat and add the honey.
- Allow mixture to steep, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Strain your syrup using a fine mesh strainer to remove all solids. Discard all solids.
- This Honey Peach Simple Syrup will keep in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks or if you add a tablespoon of vodka or rum it will last longer.
Recipe by Sarah Cascone / Styling by Anna Calabrese / Photography by Dave Bryce
Try these other cocktails in our Summer Concert Series:
Rio Cocktail, Inspired by Duran Duran
You Proof Cocktail, Inspired by Morgan Wallen
Forever Young Cocktail, Inspired by Rod Stewart
Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset Cocktail, Inspired by Luke Bryan
Appetite for Destruction, Inspired by Guns N’ Roses
Like a Virgin and Material Girl: 2 Cocktails Inspired by Madonna
Prickly Pear Lemonade and Queen B: 2 Cocktails Inspired by Beyoncé
So What Cocktail, Inspired by Pink
Baker’s Dozen Cocktail, Inspired by Phish
Man, I Feel Like a Women Cocktail, Inspired by Shania Twain
Sunflower Cocktail, Inspired by Post Malone
Typical Average Cocktail, Inspired by Ed Sheeran
Crush Cocktail, Inspired by Dave Matthews Band
Summer’s In Your Blood Cocktail, Inspired by Boygenius
Lover Cocktail, Inspired by Taylor Swift
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine‘s print edition.