For some reason, baked goods just taste better in the fall and winter. Maybe it’s because our bodies are craving the carbs, but that doesn’t mean we should go overboard. Low-carb recipes, like the following Keto Lemon Cranberry Quick Bread, can satisfy all those sweet tooth cravings while simultaneously being a guilt-free, quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Low Carb Keto Lemon Cranberry Quick Bread Recipe
2 egg whites
2/3 cup powdered sugar substitute
10 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp lemon extract
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp sour cream
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup and 3 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
3 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- With a mixer set to medium-high, beat together the first seven ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and salt, beating again until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix cranberries with remaining powdered sugar substitute, then fold cranberries into batter.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with butter and enjoy!
Recipe by Jordan Snowden / Photography by Keith Recker
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine‘s print edition.