Goodness has never been so simple. The earnest, honest flavor of farm-raised poultry from Goodness Grows Farm comes to life in an easy-peasy marinade of Tait Farm Foods Honey Mustard, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs. They’ll think you spent hours on this dish…only you will know the truth! Serve alongside a buttery farm-to-table baked potato and your favorite farm store vegetable.
Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken Recipe
1/4 cup Tait Farm Foods Honey Mustard
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp black pepper
1 shallot, sliced thinly
2 sprigs rosemary
2 sprigs thyme
2 lb Goodness Grows Farm chicken legs and/or thighs
1. Mix together first 6 ingredients in a Ziploc® bag and add the chicken.
2. Shake everything around until the chicken is evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
5. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until chicken is golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Recipe & Styling by Anna Calabrese / Photography by Dave Bryce
TABLE MAGAZINE is proud to partner with Farm to Table and Buy Fresh Buy Local Western PA
As part of their mission to support and uplift local farms, they help us find farms, farm shares, farmers’ markets, and retailers who carry local farm products in our area. Visit farmtotablepa.com for more information.
TRY THESE OTHER GREAT PLATE RECIPES:
Sticky Eggplant with Pickled Garlic Blossoms
Spiced Japanese Sweet Potato Pierogi
Pig Belly Marinated with Black Garlic & Fig with a Side of Bok Choy