Ah, mocktails, the alternative to their spirited counterparts without an ounce of regret or debaucherous proof on Instagram, all while keeping your well-being intact. These concoctions are a masterful blend of nature’s finest gifts — succulent fruits, fragrant herbs, and sweetness. With each sip, your senses are transported to a world where vibrant flavors linger harmoniously. So raise your glasses to these health-conscious mocktails, a toast to savoring life’s pleasures without compromise, all in the name of wellness and happiness. Chin-chin!
GREEN JUICE MOCKTAIL
1 cup of fresh spinach
8 kale leaves (stalks included)
4 fresh basil leaves
1-inch piece of fresh ginger
4 oz fresh pineapple
1 can of pineapple or grapefruit Spindrift
Mint for garnish
- Juice all veggies, fruit, and greens together using the cucumber to push through the basil, spinach, and kale.
- Freeze juice in a round ice cube mold.
- Place the ice cube in a low ball cocktail glass and fill the glass up half full of Spindrift.
Garnish with fresh mint. Serves 1.
BLOODY MARY MIX
3 cups Muir Glen fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp grated horseradish
2 tbsp vegan Worcestershire
1 tbsp fresh grated garlic
2 tbsp Tabasco sauce
1 ½ tsp celery salt
1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
½ cup pickle brine
- Drain the tomatoes and puree in a blender.
- Mix in all other ingredients.
- Use Old Bay seasoning on the rim.
- Garnish with reckless abandon. Serves 6.
THE HEALTH SHOT
6 oz fresh Ginger root
6 oz fresh turmeric root
3 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
Pinch of Cayenne
- Juice the ginger and turmeric together.
- Add lemon juice and cayenne to the ginger and turmeric juice.
- Add one drop of oil of oregano oil. (Makes 10 oz; suggested serving size is 2 oz)
1.5 oz kale
1.5 oz spinach
3.6 oz banana
2 pitted dates
10 oz coconut water
A handful of ice
- Freeze contents of smoothie kit (kale, spinach, banana, and dates).
- Combine contents with ice and coconut water into a blender and blend until smooth. Serves 1.
Story by Keith Recker / Photography by Josiah Hull / Styling by Laura Goble
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine’s print edition.